Samsung Galaxy A32 is launched in India on March 5, 2021. In Russia and the UK, the phone has been launched with 4G and 5G connectivity respectively. Both the smartphone variants are backed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Initially, Samsung has planned to launch the 4G variant in the country. But the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G support page suggests that the company may launch the 5G variant of the smartphone soon in India. The smartphone is available in Awesome Black, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet, and Awesome White color options.
- Display – 6.50-inch
- Processor – 2.0GHz MHz octa-core
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64GB
- Battery Capacity – 500mAh
- Front Camera – 13-megapixel
- Rear Camera – 48-megapixel+8-megapixel+5-megapixel+2megapixel
- OS – Android
Samsung Galaxy A32 comes with a 6.50-inch display, which is highly impressive for gamers. It has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, a 20:9 ratio (~ 270 ppi density), and an amazing screen-to-body ratio. Samsung Galaxy A32 encompasses the latest operating system of Android 11, One UI 3.0, MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm), Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G57 MC3, and the smartphone has a high-end processor & graphics processor.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G has a high expandable memory via card slot, which is useful for multitasking performance. The smartphone has excellent viewing angles and lower power consumption. Samsung is known for its decent camera technology, and this smartphone is backed by a 48-megapixel+8-megapixel+5-megapixel+2megapixel quad camera, which is a boon for photography lovers. It incorporates features such as, LED flash, panorama, HDR, It offers a flash that allows you to take high-quality photos in low light conditions.
Samsung Galaxy A32 succeeds to impress selfie lovers with 13 megapixels front camera. It captures high-resolution selfies without missing any details. Samsung A32 is an affordable 5G smartphone that will suit your pockets with all the latest features imbibed in it.
The smartphone includes sensors such as Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Galaxy A32 supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) while the dimension of the device is 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm and it weighs 205 grams. The smartphone is packed with 4 GB, 6 GB, and 8 GB RAM with 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage.
Why Buy Samsung Galaxy A32
- Expendable storage of 64GB to 128GB.
- The smartphone supports MHL( Mobile High Definition Link).
- Samsung Galaxy A32 has OTG(on-the-go) support.
- Galaxy A32 comes with a built-in 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 15W fast charging.
Why Not Buy Samsung Galaxy A32
- The smartphone misses out on Gyro-EIS stability.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 comes without any gorilla glass protection.
- It has a 60Hz refresh rate only.
- The smartphone uses a shared SIM for MicroSD.
- Samsung galaxy lacks wireless charging and reverse charging port.
Repairability score of Samsung Galaxy A32
Every phone needs repair at some point in time, that is why at Yaantra we have introduced the repairability score to make sure that whenever you buy a smartphone you can also check its repairability score and understand how much your phone would cost just in case it got damaged. To know more about how we do it, check this article here.
- Path of entry
The path of entry to the Samsung Galaxy A32 is quite easy via hotplate. The smartphone can be easily opened with a mobile opening tool or just through using fingers. This smartphone has a plastic back, which can melt if heated to that extent.
- Accessibility of critical components
The following components of the Samsung Galaxy A32 can be easily accessed-
- Application processor (CMOS system-on-a-chip)
- Flash memory (floating-gate MOS memory)
- Cellular modem (baseband RF CMOS)
- RF transceiver (RF CMOS)
- Phone camera image sensor (CMOS image sensor)
- Power management integrated circuit (power MOSFETs)
- Availability of spare parts
The following spare parts of the Samsung Galaxy A32 are easily available. These spare parts are easy to remove and repair-
- LCD Screen/ Display
- Mobile IC (Integrated Circuit)
- Mobile Jack
- Sim Card Port
- Availability of information
There is no fuss regarding the information available about the Galaxy A32 smartphone. All the information about the smartphone is available on Samsung’s official website.
- Types of tool needed
To access the Samsung Galaxy A32 smartphone the following tools are needed-
- Soldering Iron
- Soldering Station
- PCB Holder (Print Circuit Board)
- Antistatic Mat (ESD Mat)
- Magnifying Lamp
- Precision Screwdriver
- Mobile Phone Opener
- Paste Flux and many other tools were used by certified technicians at Yaantra in the mobile repairing process.
- Visual Clues
A smartphone’s repairability highly depends on its visual clues, as they are the ones that the companies try not to reveal. Once intact the Samsung Galaxy A32 appears opaque, but the teardown process reveals some areas which initiate the repairability process.
- Health and Safety Risk
At Yaantra we follow necessary safety guidelines in initiating the mobile phone repairing process. No one wants to give his or her precious device or gadget for repairs to someone who is disorganized or has a shoddy style of working. At Yaantra we ensure that they are leaving their devices in safe hands.